Friday, July 1, 2016

Relaxation Meditation Online TONIGHT


Did you know I have Online Live Meditations weekly?  Well I do! I will be live online at 7:30 PM EST TONIGHT on Friday, July 1, 2016 for about an hour.  You don't have to sign up to join unless you want a reminder email.  If you would like a reminder or updates on future live events click HERE.  

Otherwise click the video above or open the video in YouTube with this link:  

If you missed the event...Don't Worry!  It was recorded and it is still available with the link...but you did miss the live comments and goodies at the end...sorry.  

I love being able to connect with you guys live, it is my favorite type of video because I'm not just throwing information out into the either, I'm actually responding to you!  

In the same vein I am going to start also posting questions and answers on this blog from my live events.  I love answering your questions so do ask some of your own in the comments below or in upcoming blog posts.

Take care,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your experience with these Meditations. Let me know below!