Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Virtual Spa Visit - jessicacrossasmr.com


I was able to visit a spa yesterday for a massage.  It had been a while!  I wanted to share a spa experience with you, in case it has been a while for you too (or even a first).  If you want to change your day just jump in to the video above, the treatment starts at 8:30 minutes in.  Try it for just a few minutes and see how your mood and day changes.


In this video I will introduce you to a Creambath.  This is a treatment I have had many times in Indonesia and needs to migrate to the US!  You receive a deep conditioning hair treatment, which includes a head, arm and hand massage.  It is amazing and you don't have to get undressed.  I hope you enjoy it.  If you want to download the video or audio to listen offline just click here and it is available without any commercials: https://gum.co/cJacU.



Take some time to relax every day.  It is not an indulgence, you keep yourself healthy and are better to all the people in your life if you refuel.



Take care,



Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your experience with these Meditations. Let me know below!