Sunday, December 31, 2017

January Energies


We have moved into the New Year. Many people are making resolutions and plans for the coming year.  For me, during this time when it is cold, I just feel like hibernating. 

I take this time to reflect on the year past.  The holiday season seems too crazy for deep reflection.  I think of what worked for me and what I want to change. I like to try and give up something that I have been doing and see if it improves my life (TV, Facebook, News, Tarot, etc.)  Some I have returned to after a short break, but some I have cut down on or given up entirely.

I then start to think about what I would like to work on over this year.  I don't start making major changes yet but really start preparing for a push in the spring. 


This month's readings may reinforce something you already know or help you look at an issue in a different way.  Take time to think about each statement and if and how it applies to you.

 

January

1

Take responsibility.

2

Take the easy path.

3

Don’t Hesitate.

4

Look for the humor in this.

5

Follow your vision.

6

Shape your destiny.

7

Don’t compare yourself.

8

Open a new door.

9

Follow your passion.

10

Be in the moment.

11

Ask for help.

12

Feel your connection with others.

13

Look at everything like it was for the first time.

14

Give compassion to others.

15

Speak your truth.

16

Truly understand your situation.

17

Center yourself for what is to come.

18

Follow your inner guidance.

19

Learn from past experience.

20

Make an informed choice.

21

Keep your mind open.

22

Follow your heart.

23

What happens next is up to you.

24

Look at the Big Picture.

25

Keep moving forward.

26

Let you true colors shine.

27

Let go of what you’ve finished.

28

Make this moment count.

29

Overcome your fear.

30

Don’t mourn what is over.

31

Your intuition is correct.

 




Take Care,

Jessica Cross
Free meditation recordings on SpotifyCLICK HERE

Journals on Amazon: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your experience with these Meditations. Let me know below!