Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Gain a New Perspective - jessicacrossasmr.com


I had the chance to go on a women's retreat and unplug all weekend.  As someone who is working on growing an online business this was very difficult.  It was the best decision EVER!  

I needed to gain the perspective you get from walking away for a while.  Why do I always forget that!  I am one who will try to keep working at a project even though I'm not being efficient because I'm tired and burnt out.  I forget that this also happens on a larger scale.  It is hard to look at your life or business from inside of it.  Going on a retreat, and especially a meditation retreat allows you to look at your routine from the outside.  Try it!  

By the way, my retreat was less than an hour away and cost $25 to help cover food.  You do not need to spend a fortune, you may just need to look a bit harder to find something you can afford.  I was also able to bring my son and they had a kids program.  BEST RETREAT EVER!  They are out there.  I love you guys, but it was nice to be away.

Jessica Cross
www.jessicacrossasmr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your experience with these Meditations. Let me know below!