Friday, May 13, 2016

Intuitive Guided Meditation for You - www.jessicacrossasmr.com


When I first started guiding people in meditation many years ago I would spend a lot of time writing out each meditation and then read them off to the group.  Even when I would meditate on my own I would often plan out a meditation or read a guided meditation book for guidance.  Then I realized that if I closed my eyes and did not try to control what was happening a meditation would unfurl that addressed just what I needed in that moment. 

When I started doing guided meditation workshops I found that I could also speak these meditations for others without planning them ahead of time.  I also found that I could create meditations based on what other members of the group needed.  I knew that the meditations were for them because often I would feel bad because the meditation seemed so lame (to me), and then the members of the group would come and tell me how that specific meditation was so powerful for them.  The meditation seemed to be created based on their energy, not mine.  Since finding this out I have started doing more and more meditations for others.  Here is a recent video meditation that I intuitively created.




I now make these videos every month for my Patreon Members and it is so wonderful to tap into the energy of my Tribe. 

Thank you so much for reading my blog.  I really appreciate it.  I would love to connect with you more on my JessicaCross ASMR Community Facebook Group.  Please reach out any time.

Take care,

Jessica Cross
jessicacrossasmr.comhttp://www.jessicacrossasmr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your experience with these Meditations. Let me know below!