Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Focus your Energy in June - jessicacrossasmr.com



I find one way to keep myself from getting bored and lazy is to focus my energy in new areas each day.  One way I do this is to pull cards for each day before the beginning of the month.  I don't use these to be predictive, although some people feel they are.  They may end up being predictive because you focus your energy in that direction and it helps you move forward.  Here are my interpretations for the month of June.  Check them out and see if they give you some perspective for the month.  I also post these daily on my Twitter account if you want an update.

June



1
Triumph is at hand
2
Let go of your ego today to find bliss
3
Simplify your life
4
Let go of fears of change
5
Live your life in truth
6
Seek and maintain balance
7
Share your talents with the world
8
Build towards something that has lasting value.
9
Pay attention to your dreams
10
Start with love and focus your intentions
11
Choose love as your new reality
12
Use this new found energy
13
Step back to get a new perspective
14
Your intuition will lead to abundance
15
Go within to seek understanding
16
You are ready for change
17
Release your creative energies
18
Be open to receive
19
Stabilize your emotions
20
Connect with your gifts
21
What traditions need upholding?
22
Everything is possible
23
A new cycle is beginning
24
What needs to be released?
25
Step away from the familiar
26
Focus on being, not doing
27
Obstacles will be cleared
28
Go with the flow
29
Everything is connected
30
Self-love means forgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your experience with these Meditations. Let me know below!